AVISO

A nova política de uso do Google me fodeu legal, agradeçam a ele quando virem o que aconteceu com os posts antigos.

Japanese Artists – Inoshishi

Japanese Artists – Inoshishi: "


Now that’s what I’m talking about.
Inoshishi

This is one of the few artists who posts something amazing everytime on Pixiv (at least to my tastes). The main theme here is (that’s how I called it) “bathing in the sunlight” : Most (if not all) of his artworks shows characters surrounded by light, which gives a pretty nice feeling to his pictures. Of course, the rest is flawless as well : the choice of colors is always perfect, characters are nicely drawn with good proportions (and no excess), are cute, and the particular attention put into the lighting makes his works absolutely gorgeous. Inoshishi quickly became one of my favorites on Pixiv, with pictures I always look forward to.




If you like the style, checking his Pixiv profile is a must-do. I promess that you won’t regret it ;)

Last but not least, all of his artworks are in PNG format, so you’ll be sure to enjoy lossless images.

Website :

None.




Pixiv ID :






As a general rule, I’ll never post more than 5 pictures of an artist when I feature him/her.


"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post urls = spam.