AVISO

A nova política de uso do Google me fodeu legal, agradeçam a ele quando virem o que aconteceu com os posts antigos.

O Gosto do Sangue (4.X)




I can see


The World


The Other World

The Anti-World

Why?

Godlike powers as these

A mere tyrannical man

A mere puppet of Destiny

A horrible father

Why?

Throwing those who defy me to Death

Only knowing starvation and power

Those who defy

Those who love

Those who live

I hate them

Their eyes enrage me

Lives like these deserve Death

Why?

Maybe I'm wrong

Perhaps insane

My mind is going to blank

My blood is fire

Your blood spills in my foot

I know why

Is my obligation to bring Chaos

To bring Death

To bring Starvation

Can you beat me?

Come

I'll wait patiently

Know now my name, and forget it not


Am





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post urls = spam.